Rumor Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stay Down, Champion, Stay Down

3 posters

Go down

Stay Down, Champion, Stay Down Empty Stay Down, Champion, Stay Down

Post by Tall Saint Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Hah..it's been a really long time since I've used a forum. Razz I almost forget how..I'm gonna wanna keep talking like I'm texting..with excessive smiley faces and hard-to-understand sentences connected with ".."s..but eh, I'll try to write a little better than that. xP

Uhm..so, I guess I should..introduce myself..if anyone might happen to wunder who I am..I've gone by Egaro..Ruca..Javi..and a variety of other names..but I wouldn't mind just being called Nick. xP I don't see any reason not to, anyway..I just chose Tall Saint for this forum..because..just because The National are fantastic, and I happened to pick up the vinyl edition of Boxer today. Razz

Eh..wow, I feel weird just..reciting my day..cos I haven't really talked to anyone on the internet besides Skater/iWaddle in forever..so..maybe I'll just say something about me..you know..an introduction. A new one, anyway..

So - I think some of you might remember me as a pothead who liked to curse a lot..which..I really kinda wish I wouldn't be remembered as..I almost debated asking Bam to just not say who I was..because..I wouldn't mind reinventing myself..but then, good or bad, whoever you used to be makes you who you are..and much as I regret who I used to be, I don't want to be forgotten, I guess.

So..all that..the pot, the reggae, the pretentious asshole act..that was almost a year ago now (not to say I'm not still a bit pretentious..just a value change). Since then:

I've completely stopped talking to the kid who got caught smoking pot, who used to be my best friend. Honestly, there's no one I hate more than him.
I've been dating the girl who ratted him out for five months now, as of August 1st. That's a completely different story..one that I'll probably wanna tell sometime, just for the sake of it..but I'm extremely happy to be with her..she's my best friend, and has been for a long time before we started dating..and she's just..ehh, I guess I'll be able to tell you more about her if this forum sticks around for awhile. Razz But I love her immensely..xP
I've recently made amends with my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend, who happens to be my best friend. He didn't talk to me for three months - and I mean, at all - no interaction whatsoever. But he started dating someone else, and after a few somewhat nasty arguments, we started to get along again..and now we're not only on good terms, but basically back to being best friends..which is extremely nice..cos those three months were hellish (though it would have been worse if I didn't have my girlfriend).

So..my life is generally very good right now..and..I'm a pretty different person..which I kinda hope will show on here. xP

Also - sorry for all my missbelled words and occasional odd vocabulary..I've adopted some things into my manner of..text-speech..whatever you wanna call it..particularly "stoopid", "wunder", "sbell", and "pan"..along with Bri-ish sbellings of things..yknow..colour and all. ;P I'm sure there's some other things, too..I just can't think of them at the moment. xD

Anyway..well..I hope this forum does well..I'm mildly excited to be part of one of these again. ;P
Tall Saint
Tall Saint

Back to top Go down

Stay Down, Champion, Stay Down Empty Re: Stay Down, Champion, Stay Down

Post by Yem Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Hey Ruca. That was your name on Teen Planet Very Happy
I was photato if you remember. That was a totally random name. I've been YEM or just Yem for a long time on forums so...

Hi. I think I remember reading your story about your friend that got caught smoking pot Razz nice little introduction here...I didn't tl;dr that shit. Razz
Yem
Yem

http://cedarpoint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tall Saint Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Yeah..Ruca..pff, I don't like it now..cos it reminds me of things I don't love to remember. =P

Hah..yeah, I remember you. xD I think you started going by Yem while you were using Teen Planet..either way, I recognised the name. ;P

Hi..=) Hah..I think I remember you commenting on my story. =P That was..probably the biggest turning point in my life..not that that's really saying much, since I'm not that old..butstill. xD

Just outta curiosity - what's tl;dr? ;D
Tall Saint
Tall Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Yem Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Too long; didn't read

Yeah people called me YEM cause a lot of people on there were from the same place as me. Wow, every username has a story behind it xD
Yem
Yem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tall Saint Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Ah. I'm not quite sure what you meant still, cos "too long; didn't read" didn't really fit in the sentences..but y'know..thanks for explaining..I haven't been on forums in forever..or anything online, for that matter..so if there's anything new, I probly don't know it. xP

Oh, right..I remember that now..your username was photato and everyone called you Yem. =P I always thought it was odd, that people called you that one..cos I thought photato was kinda awesome. xD

Yeah..usernames..interesting things, really..kinda pointless pseudonyms. ;P
Tall Saint
Tall Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Yem Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm just syaing I didn't look at your post and not read it Razz

You better. haha

I remember you ending statuses with

~Ruca
Yem
Yem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tall Saint Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Hah, ohkay..that's what I thought you meant..but, y'know..I thought I'd check. =P

I do. =P Would you mind terribly if I confused everyone and called you photato instead of Yem? ;D

Oh, right..I forgot that I used to do that..xP Psht..
~Tall Saint
Tall Saint
Tall Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bam Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Just wanna say before I even read it knew it was you because of the bold and all the smilies!!! I MISSED YOU!<33333333
Bam
Bam
Administrator

https://rumorgraphics.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yem Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 pm

I can change my name to photato. Haha. Call me that if you'd like.
Yem
Yem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tall Saint Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Bam wrote:Just wanna say before I even read it knew it was you because of the bold and all the smilies!!! I MISSED YOU!<33333333

=D I MISSED YOU TOO! Hah..I seriously had been wundering what happened to you after Teen Planet went kaputt..I was pleasantly surprised by that email. ;P

Yem wrote:I can change my name to photato. Haha. Call me that if you'd like.

Ohk, photato. ^.^
~Tall Saint

Uhff..that makes me feel..cocky or something. =P Ohwell..
~Tall Saint
Tall Saint
Tall Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bam Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 pm

No Yem, you can't. Razz Lol jk, I dont really care but everyone from fuji won't join if I tell them you joined and then they join and see no Yem but a "potato" instead.
Bam
Bam
Administrator

https://rumorgraphics.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yem Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Haha, Sher would remember. But he's nowhere to be seen...
Yem
Yem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum